All right, so I've been tagged by Jay. I suppose I should get this out of the way....actually, it's kind of funny. A friend and I used to make Top 10 Lists all the time in high school - what a throwback!
Ten reasons I stink:
10. I tend to make snap judgements about people. Not very nice, I know.
9. I spend way too much time on the internet.
8. I'm terrible at housekeeping...just ask my sister. :)
7. I take things personally - one of the top reasons that Matt and I don't work well together. I call it "yelling", he calls it "speaking loudly so he can be sure I hear him".
6. I have a bad e-bay habit. I'm doing my best to break it, but somehow money spends so easily on the internet!
5. I have a short attention span - I get really excited about something, collect everything I can related to it, then lose interest. For example, I have about 20 cross-stitch kits/patterns in my stash, but I've only finished about 3 projects.
4. I'm a snacker.
3. I'm very uncomfortable in group settings or meeting new people.
2. I procrastinate.
1. I'm terrible about keeping in touch with old friends. (I didn't even get Christmas cards out this year *gasp*)
Ten reasons I rock:
10. I am fairly crafty, when I get around to finishing a project.
9. I am generous - I especially like making things for people.
8. I switched from regular Coke to Diet Coke. Ask anyone if that isn't a major accomplishment! (Although, I am now hopelessly addicted to said Diet Coke.)
7. I finished 7 years of college and became a doctor (of veterinary medicine).
6. I have a supremely beautiful little girl (okay, so I can only take partial credit, but still....)
5. I can fold my tongue to look like a three-leaf clover.
4. In a little over a month, I will put on a bathing suit and get into a pool in front of other people, just so that aforementioned little girl can take swimming lessons.
3. In general, I'm not a complainer. Especially about the fact that Matt works about 23 hours a day and maybe sees Mallory for 5 hours a week. Not that I'm complaining....
2. I have been very good at getting Mallory's picture taken for all the major milestones (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months).
1. I managed to finish this list! This was a lot harder than it probably should have been. Wow.