Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a few pictures




It really kind of bugs me that throughout a day, I think of all sorts of things to blog about (well, cute stories about Mallory to share, anyway), but then I finally take time to sit down and type...and nothing. That is actually my excuse for not posting lately....pretty lame, huh?

We did have a few fun days last weekend. My parents and sister came down for cousing Miriam's baptism. Everyone invaded Kasey and Adam's house Saturday afternoon...right in time for naptime, actually. Oops. Mallory was super excited because there were TWO babies - cousin Miriam and little Zachary (he's 2 months old and his parents' are Miriam's godparents).

I do just have to include this picture, too. One morning I asked Mallory if she wanted to take her baby along (to church, maybe...I don't honestly remember) and Matt was just appalled that I didn't ask if she wanted to take a cow or a tractor. Here....she knows how to play with trucks, too. She even makes the brrrr.... noise!

Having this many little ones around (Zachary has a big brother about Mallory and Joshua's age) made church interesting on Sunday. I think we had 5 kids under 2 in the front three pews! Gulp. (Plus, it was a 1 1/2 hour service!) We survived.

I've told my on-line friend Jay that Mallory and Ariel are long lost .... something. They share the same birthday, and always seem to be pulling the same sort of stunts. Case in point.


Granted, I don't have any pictures with her mouth full of kitty food (not that it hasn't happened....), but I still think these two girls need to meet. Or maybe not....hmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I've been waiting for pictures (even though I was there for half of them)...So, then I'm assuming that Matt was proud of his little girl playing tonka trucks? I've been wanting to add some of my pictures from the weekend, but for some reason my computer has been being super slow for downloading to the blog..SO NOT fun!! I LOVE the Kitty & Mallory pictures.

Jay said...

LOL. Yummy kitty food! Yes, these girls are 2 peas in a pod... hehe. Great pics and glad to have you back blogging. Missed ya!

Amy said...

*sigh* why do these kids think cat food tastes good? Maybe I need to give it a try, it's low in calories right?