Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I got tagged....

by Jill, so it's my turn to share 6 things about myself.

1. I am developing a serious computer addiction. It's true...my name is Brenda and I'm a computer-oholic. I blame it all on my SK girls! :)

2. I have the not-so-desirable habit of LOVING to find new craft ideas, sewing patterns, etc, but not always getting around to finishing said projects. Come take a peek in my house if you don't believe me. For example, Mallory's birth cross-stitch (which will be super cute, by the way) still isn't done and she's 15 months old! And now I'm shopping for a stocking to make for her. Ugh.

3. I'm not the best housekeeper. I'll just leave it at that.

4. If I wasn't so severely in debt with school loans, I'd actually like to go back to school for nursing. It's one of those "if I knew then what I know now" type of things. (Please Mom, no heart attack!)

5. I'd love to have a little hobby farm! I'd like chickens, goats, maybe a sheep or two, a donkey, maybe a pony (no interest in a big horse at this point).... Too bad Matt wouldn't have anything to do with that idea. Sigh.....

6. I can curl my tongue in to a 3-leaf clover shape. Really! I'd take a picture, but that's kind of gross.

Okay, my turn to tag people.... Kasey, Amy, Christina (although I know you have a new baby, so I'll cut you some slack), Tessa, Carrie, Allie (you need to get back to blogging, girl!)

No comments: