Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin carving bust

Well, it didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped. Neither Mallory or Joshua were really into the pumpkin guts. Well, for that matter, neither was Uncle Adam....heehee. So, Kasey and I did most (all) of the pumpkin gutting and carving and then staged some pictures for posterity. Win some, lose some.

And yes, this is about as interested in pumpkins as Mallory was all night. Joshua has a pretty cool refrigerator radio that she was into instead.


I do feel bad for Kasey's floor though. It was all clean and sparkly when we arrived but when we left, it had been desecrated with pumpkin guts. Good thing she's a Norwex girl! :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Yeah, Ariel wasn't into the guts either, strange isn't it.

BePe Baby said...

You are a better women then me.. I didn't even attempt it with Logan. He loves to fling and I just pictured me wiping up pumpkin guts for weeks to come and ended up buying painted pumpkins instead :)